Purchasing power wherever you go.
Using your Community Bank & Trust MasterCard or Visa card is the fast, easy, convenient and safe way to pay for all purchases locally, online, and at almost any location worldwide. Credit card applications are available at your nearest Community Bank & Trust location.
Now you can manage your Community Bank & Trust credit card account online.
- View general account information such as current account balance and activity
- View available credit and credit limit
- View payment-related information such as minimum payment due, due date, last payment amount, last payment posted, last statement balance and last statement date
- Make online payments from your checking or savings account
- View and download current and recent statement activity
This applies to commercial credit cards, too.
Click here to register your card securely, and please bookmark the site for return visits.
Already registered? Click here to access your Community Bank & Trust credit card information.
Credit subject to approval.
Not all credit cards are created equal. Some have higher interest rates. Some have higher annual fees. And some have lower credit limits. That’s why we would like you to take our Community Bank & Trust Credit Card Potential Test. Just answer a few easy questions about your situation and compare your score to the Credit Card Potential Guide. You may find that you’re eligible for a higher credit limit with our credit card.
With a higher credit limit, you’ll have more flexibility for purchases, vacations, and cash advances… and you may be able to consolidate other credit card balances as well. You may want to order your Credit Report first to make sure you’re in good standing. Then apply today by calling us at 615-792-0029 or fill out our Credit Card Application. We’ll get back to you right away with the answer you need. It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s the way we do business.