Enjoy home-made chili and cornbread,
dessert, and soft drink
Customers and future customers,
come meet your friends and neighbors
and enter to win great prizes!
Spicy Hot Sauce Sampler Basket
Toasty Warm Blanket | Chili's Gift Certificate
First 100 Guests: Insulated Tumbler
From 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday, October 12 at Community Bank & Trust
Ashland City · Pleasant View · Pegram
Kingston Springs · Springfield
And you'll enjoy the results of the
“Community's Best Cornbread” Contest!
with celebrity judges at each branch and
piles of great cornbread!
Cornbread Contest Rules
(Entry deadline was October 8, 2012)
1. Contest open to residents of Cheatham and Robertson Counties in Tennesse.
2. One entry will consist of one pan of cornbread, home-baked by the contestant.
3. Contestants must register in advance by Monday, October 8, 2012
and may enter as many different types of cornbread as they feel like baking.
Please submit a separate entry for each type of cornbread.
4. Contestants agree to bring one pan of cornbread for each entry to the
Community Bank & Trust branch they sign up for by 10:00 a.m. on
Friday, October 12, 2012.
5. Each type of cornbread entered in the contest must be made from
a different recipe and be noticeably different. Feel free to give each
type of cornbreaed a name, like "Earl's Two-Alarm Jalapeno Corn Bread."
6. The best cornbread will be selected by a judge or judges appointed
by Community Bank & Trust in a blind taste-test.
7. Prizes will be awarded for the "BEST" and two runners-up.
8. Winners agree to the use of their names and likenesses in promotional
communications by Community Bank & Trust, without limitation.
9. Winners will be announced at 1:30 pm on Friday, October 12, 2012
and need not be present to win (but we hope you will be!) Official notification
of winners by Community Bank & Trust will be by email or phone.
10. Contest is not open to employees, directors, and agencies of
Community Bank & Trust or to immediate family of those.
Submitting an entry to the "Community's Best Cornbread" Contest
is acknowledgement that the contestant has read and agrees
to contest rules.