ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Chili Lunch & Pie Contest
Enjoy home-made chili and fixin's, pie, and soft drink.
Customers and future customers, come meet your friends and neighbors
and enter to win great prizes!
From 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Friday, October 11 at Community Bank & Trust
Ashland City · Pleasant View · Pegram
Kingston Springs · Springfield
And you'll enjoy the results of the
“Community's Best Pie” Contest!
with celebrity judges at each branch and all kinds of tasty pie!
* ENTER NOW *
See pie contest rules below.
Great prizes and giveaways!
Enter to win a $199 iPod Touch
and $25 gift certificates to local businesses.
Kids can win a $25 iTunes gift card by reading
the Kidsville News; click here for details.
There will also be giveaways like travel mugs,
thermal lunch bags and more, while supplies last.
Pumpkin decorating for the kids!
Community's Best Pie Contest Rules
Entry deadline is Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm.
1. Contest open to residents of Cheatham and Robertson Counties in Tennessee.
2. One entry will consist of one whole pie, home-baked by the contestant.
3. Contestants must register in advance by Wednesday, October 9, 2013
and may enter as many different types of pie as they feel like baking.
Please submit a separate entry for each type of pie, in one of these categories:
FRUIT | CREAM | OTHER
No refrigerated pies (like lemon icebox), please.
Pies must be in disposable tins.
4. Contestants agree to bring one pan of pie for each entry to the
Community Bank & Trust branch they sign up for
by 9:30 a.m. on Friday, October 11, 2013.
5. Each type of pie entered in the contest must be made from
a different recipe and be noticeably different. Feel free to give each
type of pie a name, like "Sue's Chewy Cherry Pie."
6. The best pie will be selected by a judge or judges appointed
by Community Bank & Trust in a blind taste-test.
7. Prizes will be awarded for the "BEST" and two runners-up.
8. Winners agree to the use of their names and likenesses in promotional
communications by Community Bank & Trust, without limitation.
9. Winners will be announced at 1:30 pm on Friday, October 11, 2013
and need not be present to win (but we hope you will be!) Official notification
of winners by Community Bank & Trust will be by email or phone.
10. Contest is not open to employees, directors, and agencies of
Community Bank & Trust or to immediate family of those.
Submitting an entry to the "Community's Best Pie" Contest
is acknowledgement that the contestant has read and agrees to contest rules.